Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Time Sensitive and Breaking Social Media in 7 Minutes News

I need to send you a very important and time sensitive message.

We will be closing the doors on our special Grand Opening pricing
for "Social Media In 7 Minutes" very soon.

When that happens we will be doubling the price and removing many
of the bonuses.

http://ping.fm/1CWm1

If you wait too long the Grand Opening special will be gone and
you will have to pay the full retail price.

Make sure you take action now or you may miss out on the most
valuable marketing strategy available today!

http://ping.fm/s0igI

Remember: As a bonus during the Social Media in 7 Minutes
Grand Opening Event, we will personally contact you for a
1-on-1 private coaching call to discuss your social
media marketing strategy.


Don't just take our word for it, here is what others are saying:

"The social media systems & processes implemented by Curt
for my business has allowed me to obtain a national and even
international reach in a very short amount of time."
- Phill Grove ~ Real Estate Investor/Speaker

"An outstanding product. Esmeralda Lira and I have implemented
in our real estate brokerage and have seen our client and agent base
grow!"
- Harold McGee ~ Nextage Captex Realty

"Just one informative sales video on how to avoid foreclosure got
traffic to my site, got my phone ringing, and gave me leads that helped me close 6 houses!"
- Mark M. & Rich F. ~ Endurable Realty Group

"I've been working with Curt for a while now and I've been very
happy with the results that we've been able to produce... I know his
stuff works. I would recommend his methods for any business looking to take it to the next level!"
- Gerald Blancett ~ BunchMonkey


Today is the day that you deserve to take action and start
producing more, you deserve this!

http://ping.fm/wmTcg

Our best,

Curt & Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment