Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love being an entrepreneur!

Hello Everyone,

I awoke this morning and man I have to say, I love being an entrepreneur! I was laying in bed thinking, who wants to ask permission to go to the bathroom as a grown adult?

I know that many people argue with me that a job is at least SAFE and a steady income.

AAAAHHHH what do you mean safe? Do you know how many people that I know that work 50 hours + a week and they are living paycheck to paycheck? Most of my friends who get laid off are almost completely broke with in 60 days! Where the heck is the security in that?

I also remember working for a larger company where I worked 12+ hours a day 6 days a week, gave up nights and weekends to only be told, “…well our project went away so we cant give you the raise we promised you…and …then …ah…”

Who in the heck is listening after that? I would love it when employers would say, “just stick with us, work hard and in a few years you are going to see the fruits of your efforts.”

Ok, so I have perfect attendance through the year. Through sickness, missed family events, lots of overtime and working during vacations to only learn that 12 months later we would sit and chat and find out that, “…well we are not having the year I thought that we would have so, keep working hard and the fruits of your labor will….” WTF!?!?!?

I just sacrificed an entire year of my life AGAIN and I am in the same position with the same pay that I was 12 months ago. This plan sounds just as solid as Social Security for retirement!

Wow, I almost broke a sweat thinking of working for someone else! ARGH!!!!

That is why today I want to talk about becoming an entrepreneur. When someone tells you that 90% of business fail in the first year, they are LYING TO YOU! Ask them if they have ever started a business!

You cant get laid off, the harder you work the more you earn, you are total self accountable and YOU are the difference if you get paid, get paid well and can do what ever it is you want to do.

Now being an entrepreneur is not easy. Many times its not fun however it all depends on YOU!

I can tell you that business ownership is much more rewarding then getting paid to kiss a little a$$ to maybe make a few extra dollars the next year. I am done with all that jazz.

I really enjoy showing people how to start their own business. I can show you how to profit from stuff you LIKE to DO! I mean think about it, do what YOU love to do and get paid for it! Wow, nice concepts hugh?

Well I like to be outside, near a lake, interacting with people and I love meeting new people and doing profitable real estate investing transactions. I can do most of this stuff online and from anywhere. Thant’s what I like but what do you like?

What do you want to get paid to do? I can really show you how if you visit my site.

Heck, even if you DON’T know what you want to do, I can help you with that!

So here are the 2 major tips for today….go to my site and lets see how we can collaborate together.

Go to http://www.millionairerealestateblueprint.com/ and follow the links. I can show you how to market ANY business online!

If you have a business that uses fliers to attract customers, you got to check out thus site:
http://www.100dollarleads.com/61.html

This site offers you flyers that look like $100 bills! This is great for a business card intro, fliers to pass out, tradeshows what ever! These fliers stand out so much I have customers who carry them with them for WEEKS and MONTHS because of how unique they are.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have customers pulling out your flier to show their friends because of how unique an idea this is.

My response rate with these fliers are phenomenal! Check out the flier site http://www.100dollarleads.com/61.html and then send me feed back about how they are working.

My direct e-mail is always listed below.

So if you want to get out of the 5X40X40 (5 days a week X 40 hours a week X 40 years) then lets connect NOW. Oh yea, who in the hell works 40 hours a week anymore? That would be part time back in my previous jobs!

Check out my site: http://www.millionairerealestateblueprint.com/ lets connect soon and again, keep posted….there is so much that I am going to release to you in the next 90 days.

Don’t forget that a RECESSION is a terrible thing to waste!

Until next time!

Curt Maly
CurtMaly@aol.com
Serial Entrepreneur
www.MillionaireRealEstateBlueprint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment