Thursday, February 11, 2010

Save Money on Your Electricity Today & I pay you $25 CAS?H tomorrow!

Hey Everyone,

HUGE MONEY SAVING TIP FOR ALL OF YOU.

YOU MUST TAKE ACTION IN BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND I WILL PAY YOU $25.00 CASH TOMORROW

Ok, so I don’t do this very often however, I wanted to pass on some very important information for anyone NOT living in Austin or Cedar Park.

My close friend and business partner Ryan Morris is an energy consultant and he specializes in analyzing electricity bills and most of the time he will LOWER YOUR electric bill for FR’EE!!!

There is NO cost to analyze your bill or usage.

You don’t even need a current electric bill to begin the energy audit process! This is a simple process that takes only 2 min over the phone. Ryan can tell you your savings in seconds all over the phone.

There is NO transfer cost.

There is NO set up cost.

There are NO Contracts.

There are NO costs associated to take advantage of lowering your electric bill.

Just switch your service and take advantage of your savings and I will personally give you $25 CASH tomorrow for contacting Ryan TODAY.

Once you open this email, call Ryan at 512-773-3828 and see if you can qualify for discounted electric service.

Ryan will only be working to lower just 6 more peoples bills tonight before midnight and then its closed.

I know Ryan’s service is good because I am a customer of Ryan’s also.

I told him I would send this out and PAY the first 6 people $25 who switch to his service. By the way, the company that Ryan is working with is a $3 Billion company. Ryan is not running this business out of his shed or back of his car. Ryan has over 4,000 customers he services right now.

So again, call Ryan at 512-773-3828 NOW!!!

Do not wait.

Lower your bill and I will drive to you tomorrow and give you $25 CAS’H to switch your electricity for FRE’E

PS Ryan is a great friend and I know his service is amazing, call him NOW

PSS Yes, I will actually DRIVE to you and PAY you $25 tomorrow. Hurry up NOW!


Sincerely,

Curt Maly
Director
Curt@EndurableInvestments.com
512-843-0031 Office

No comments:

Post a Comment