Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mike Dillard and The Elevation Group Review and Press Release

Now this is funny!

I was surfing the web reading over the Elevation Group reviews and all the Mike Dillard scam and The Elevation Group Scam articles and posts.

What amazes me most about these people is that they are increasing the exposure of Mike Dillard through these articles and posts.

I mean how many Mike Dillard scam articles have you see out there? How many Elevation Group scam articles have you seen?

Well the truth is, people love to search for the negative to PROVE to themselves and others that NO ONE is perfect. Why do you most analytical people set out to dis-prove someone before they would ever try to "prove" someone? Interesting thought. . . .

So what have you read about Mike Dillard? What have you read about the Elevation Group?

I can tell you that I have meet Mike Dillard and I have meet many of the people that he works with in the Elevation Group. Mike Dillard truly is the real deal and the Elevation Group is changing the way that people think about their money and what will be happening to the economy in the next 12-24 months.

I enjoy reading the Mike Dillard scam and the Elevation Group scam articles. These are obviously people that have never met Mike personally and really don’t have a clue about what he is all about.

On the other hand, people use the word scam to market Mike's products. Do you know it more likely to have someone read scam article and then spend time looking at the product/service to see if it is or is NOT a scam? That's something to think about.

One of my favorite Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group moments came yesterday. . . .

You see, 60 days ago I did a video with Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group. In this video we talk about what the Elevations Group is all about.

Well a few days ago, someone issued a press release about the Mike Dillard Elevation Group re-open.

In this press release, they used the video I shot with Mike 60 days ago! --- > Video Here -- > http://bit.ly/hCs4Hi

They used my video with Mike in the press release! Thanks for advertising my business on your dime buddy! This guy helped me get 1,000+ more views and drive a ton of traffic to my www.BlackBoxSocialMeida.com site! LOL Here is the video that started it all --- > http://bit.ly/hCs4Hi

So is Mike Dillard a scam? Is the Elevation Group a Scam?

NOPE!!!! Its the real deal and I was one of the first customers to jump aboard

The world is talking about MIke's 90 min video. This video scared the hell out of my mom.

You can see the entire 90 min Video here --- > http://bit.ly/dH8P7q

The 90 min video scared my mom! Again, there is no Mike Dillard Scam and there is no Elevation group scam, just people writting for reverse marketing and people know really dont KNOW Mike Dillard!

Check out the video while you can --- > VIDEO http://bit.ly/dH8P7q

Talk to you soon!

Curt Maly
Get the video now --- > http://bit.ly/dH8P7q

No comments:

Post a Comment